|A 4 star hotel in Berlin, catering to both business and leisure travelers.
Our hotel is located in the heart of Berlin in Lützowplatz and offers a host of business
- Introduction, rates and location. Rosenstrasse 1.
- - A
selection of hotels in Berlin together with flights from UK.
- - Offers reservations to a variety of Berlin hotels. With tourist tips and some
- Online reservation service for a number of Berlin hotels. With brief descriptions and
- - Provides information about rooms, facilities, services, local attractions,
rates and location.
Located in a historical factory building in Berlin Kreuzberg. Rooms for one to four people
and dormitories. Information on the hotel and the area, map and Quicktime video files.
Introduction, facilities and transportation details. Alexanderplatz.
- - Thirty-seven floor hotel with 1006 rooms on Alexanderplatz. Photo tour,
information on rooms, rates and facilities and online booking.
- - Interactive tour of the hotel, rates and press releases.
- Details of facilities, rooms and rates, with virtual tour. Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2.
- - Details of rooms, rates, facilities and possible excursions. Kemnitz.
- - 195 room hotel with health club and conference
rooms. With information on facilities, photographs and online reservation.
- - Facilities, rates and map. Kurfürstendamm.
- - Includes hotel history and information about facilities, rooms and
- - Accommodation guide to guest services, dining, and nearby attractions. Room
rates and reservations available. (German/English)
- - Pictures
of the hotel and its rooms, with location and price details. Kurfürstendamm.
- - Rooms, tariffs, facilities and location. Wilmersdorf.
- - A five-star hotel with international luxury, situated
close to the city centre.
- - Information on rooms, rates, the hotel's history and the city in
general. Kastanienallee 65.
- - A hotel located in the city center with a direct connection to the Ostbahnhof
( a main station).
- - An elegant city hotel offering a personalised service. It is situated in one
of the most beautiful side streets of the well known Kurfürstendamm.
- - Just a short walk from the Kurfuerstendamm, Berlin's famous theatre and
shopping boulevard, the Steigenberger Berlin is the ideal starting point for excursions
throughout this fascinating capital.
More travel resources